Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some people's voices.....


The tone of certain people's voices just makes my skin crawl. Really there are 2 types that make me crazy....the first is a nasal-y abrasive bray - like a donkey - and they think the funnier something is the louder they get....it makes me want to hit them! we were at lunch at wall street today, which normally is a loud place to eat lunch, but we were sitting next to the loudest woman in the place - we were screaming at each other from across the (small) table. when they left it felt like you had been hit in the face with a hose for the last 30 minutes and they finally turned off the water!....it was amazing....we could hear each other again with out screaming!

the other type comes from a dark place deep down in the deepest parts of my soul... when someone i particularly dislike looooves to hear themselves talk, and are always right, and it always has to be their way or no way at all makes my blood boil! the sound of that persons voice honestly makes my queasy. oh well....im sure no one else knows what i am talking about.,...right?


No comments: