Saturday, May 09, 2009

TREKKIES

Hahahah - Hello, my name is Brooke. I am a closet trekkie. it has been 1 day since my last viewing. so ya, the new star trek rocks! i cant wait to see it again!! was funny - laughed the whole way - and just enough cheesy moments that bring back all the old great trekkie moments.

lets see.....today put one house under contract (crossing fingers) then i had an open house on my house, went to a BBQ and went to mothers day shop.....we were going to go see star trek again, but that fizzled ( i am determined to see it a couple more times) then went and hit literally 4 golf balls with buck (he laughed at me a lot.....i need to practice lol) so not much going on today, but it was a good day....great weather, enough to do so i wasn't bored, not too much drama ;)

tomorrow on the other hand could be disastrous. holidays are normally NOT fun at my house (i think out of habit by now) so i would totally hide out, but have to grin and bear it i guess. who knows maybe it will be great..... i said maybe. crossing my fingers again.

k - i am crashing now, caffeine wearing offf.....going to read until i fall asleep.

happy traaaaaaaails to yoooooooou .....until we meeet agaiiiin......

No comments: